The physical effects of stress are very real. As you know, stress is something that can truly affect your life. The first thing that stress does is make your life hectic.
You are likely to find yourself worrying about deadlines and feeling as if you can not make ends meet. But, if the truth be known, stress will do much more than just have you in trouble with the boss. The fact is that stress can effect your physical condition and your overall well being. Therefore, notice the physical effects of stress and take action to correct them.
The Stress Episode.Now, let's take a closer look at what happens to your body when you are in a stress like situation. These are some of the basic physical effects of stress you are likely to face.
· Your heart begins to beat faster, causing that racing sensation.· You begin to sweat; you may begin to breathe heavier.· Your body releases glycogen which will provide more energy for your body, but will leave you feeling weak and shaken afterwards.· Your pupils will dilate to allow you to allow more light in.· Your nervous system will cause goose bumps on your skin.
· Your blood sugar spikes, which will likely leave you feeling weak later.· Your muscles tighten and can become tired afterwards.Long Term Effects Of Stress On The Body.In the long term, your body will face challenges as well. Here are other physical effects of stress on the body in a longer term of continuous stressful situations.
· Headaches become frequent.· Upset stomachs are frequent.· Elevated blood pressure, which is bad for your heart, is evident.
· Chest pain can happen.· Problems sleeping.· If you use products like alcohol, drugs, or tobacco to help relieve stress, this can trigger enormous health problems as well.· Depression can happen; thoughts of suicide may be present.· Chronic conditions may develop from poor eating and exercising habits.· You become more susceptible to illness, both mildly and severely.
· Emotional disorders may be triggered.These are just some of the physical effects of stress on the body. As someone that is likely to experience stress over the long term of their life, you should be wary of the signs of health problems and have them taken care of immediately. When you do this, you can strive to find enormous benefits over the lifetime. Additionally, find stress management tips to help you to reduce the amount of stress you face each day. Purchase stress relief products to help you to work out that stress.
Your life is important to you so look at the physical effects of stress and say no to all the stress that is in your life..Sandy Sizemore writes on many consumer related topics including mental health. You can find stress relief products and the best stress management technique and more by visiting our mental health website.
By: Sandy Sizemore